Monday, May 9, 2011

Super Exciting Update Time

Translation: Me talking about how I'm super busy this week but how there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Sup guys,
So it's the last week of high school (bittersweet etc.) and next week is finals. So there's good news and bad news there, bad news is that I'm swamped for the rest of week. Good news is that it's looking like I'll have next to no finals so I got a solid week to do what I do best, write sports articles when I could be using my time for something society considers "productive". Bottom line: Off season questions are gonna come out in droves next week. Also if you have an issue you want me to talk about, or a question you want me to answer it'll be time for my second mailbag (the first one was less than successful) drop it in there. I've been getting some questions about what I'm going to do once I'm out of offseason questions. To that I can't give a specific answer, but I can tell you that I have a lot of free time and an obsessive streak regarding football...so I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment